Wednesday 5 December 2012

Love & Confusion.(Revised Version).


Tasting your wine

                 Inconsolable-stung by bitterness

The December shadows deepening

                 I think of you

Holding the child towards me



A delightful dark haired girl



I caressed her hand

                  The inconsiderate crowd

Self obsessed-thronged about us

Cold shadows

                     Dancing



Friends-in fact-are distant-strangers

 Stuck fast-in their private-thoughts

  Unaware of our selfless devotion

   They have never-really-seen us



(My thoughts are a vortex of images.
Am I here recalling a dream, 
Or reality refracted through time?)



My Love                          My Love

Your absence darkens my world view

              I miss the lilt of your laughter

The child in your arms



 It is too hard-too hard-to live-alone

Bearing the weight             of memory



Trevor John Karsavin Potter 
4th.-6th.-7th. December 2012. 

No comments:

Post a Comment