Monday, 10 August 2026

Waiting in tne Lonely Shadows..

Waiting for something

Waiting for a sign - a warning

A word
A kiss
 A hug in the dark
A promise of renewal

Certainly not goodbye

My dreams are full of you
And have been since I don`t know when
But can I trust my dreams to picture truth
Make clear hidden realities

Waiting for something

Waiting for an answer - or at least the hint of an answer

A whisper in the darkness
That is almost a kiss - almost a confirmation

The nights draw in
Now autumn has bruised the horizon
There`s a solar eclipse this evening
The moon has shadowed the sun

Waiting for something

Waiting for the light to return

Anno Domini is not on my side
You have far more time to wonder
Than I have time to dream



Trevor John Karsavin Potter, 
10th.= 11th = 14th.. August -12th.September.2026.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Magic, opened and closed secrets.