Tuesday 17 September 2013

(1) At First Sight. (2) Untitled.

                     1.

             At First Sight.


The moment I arrived at the Theatre
Your smile revoked the dark spaces
With a fierce light
That for that moment dislodged cold reason.

I wanted to kiss you,
But your smile also flickered a warning,
An indiscrete Stop - Go innuendo
Designed to repel hasty actions.

I stood stock still in the door way
Fearing examination by spotlight,
My new script already waste paper.
Love is not so easily accomplished.


Trevor John Karsavin Potter. 
17th. September 2013. 
Note: I mean "Indiscrete" not "Indiscreet".

------------------------------------------

                   2.

             Untitled.


       September clouds
       Dirty washing
       Grey as a bat`s wing


Trevor John Karsavin Potter.
14th. September 2013. 


No comments:

Post a Comment