Saturday 1 June 2024

Wild Garden. Revised. (Photos and Poem).





My garden is crowded with bees - butterflies - moths.
I spray no insecticide, no weed killer; slaughter is not 
                                                                        my style. 
I just let the flowers grow where they have decided to 
                                                                               seed,
I do not plant them myself, they know best where to
                                                                 make a home.
I sometimes do a little weeding, some cautious cutting 
                                                                               back, 
But generally just leave well alone.
Provided my loganberries ripen I have little to worry 
                                                                            about. 
I can settle down in the alcove and read a book.

Trevor John Karsavin Potter. 
2nd.- 5th. June 2024.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment