Wednesday, 1 April 2015
To Cynthia From Trevor.
The faintest echo of a long ago friendship
Your name
whispered into the stillness
The emptiness of tonight
which is all that we now have
Cynthia
I miss you
I miss you
Trevor John Karsavin Potter.
April 1st. 2015.
In Loving Memory of Cynthia Lennon 1939 - 2015, who I used to meet with John in London in the 1960`s, most often in The One Tun Goodge Street.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Buying incense by moonlight - The swiftly jostling crowds are all strangers. I walk slowly through the mulch Eyes tracking my footsteps beca...
-
Poem 1. The trees are different today. The stark outlines have gone, and a few have pink ...
-
Silver white and black images on the screen. We translate them back into the reality that memory proposes Transforming the silver into sever...
thought this was complete after the first five lines - nice write all the same!
ReplyDeletethe above comment was posted at 18:30 BST ... don't know what time zone your blog follows! LOL
ReplyDelete